As a Digital Account Manager at Digital Minds, you will be the primary point of contact for an exciting portfolio of Music Partners (Music Labels & Artists), responsible for the day-to-day management for digital platforms (YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes etc). You will combine analytical and technical skills, in order to ensure content optimization & continuous growth for the accounts you will manage. Your daily tasks will include technical optimization, data interpretation, insights discovery and daily communication with your clients.
- Strategy and execution: execute artist development strategy & planning, build creative & profitable campaigns and action plan to develop projects successfully, handle day to day relationship with artists and their management.
- Account management: catalogue management, following up of new releases, building strategy.
- Data analysis: analyse audience, sales, and performances history.
- Audience development: grow audience and increase engagement.
- Coordination: coordinates project with all teams (support, digital marketing, branding etc.).
- Reporting and performances: deliver sales and marketing reports to artists and management.
- Sales: identify new target artists, negotiations and signings.
What skills and experience you will need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing-oriented position
- Project management
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development action plans and campaigns
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship, artist friendly
- Very digital friendly: focus on online audience development and digital content strategy
- Structured, organised, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Greek
We will appreciate if you have:
- Strong local network in music field (artists, management)
- Min 1 year in Artist project management, label, distributor
- Full private healthcare
- Awards and bonuses
- Casual environment – no dress code
- Professional development
- Conferences, YouTube certifications and beyond
- Holiday meals and company events
- Employment Type: Full-time