Digital Minds empowers the creation & sharing of digital content amongst online creators, content owners & brands. Digital Minds is the #1 Digital Media Network in Greece with the biggest creators/influencer portfolio, is YouTube certified and a Google Multi Channel Network as well as a dynamic aggregator of music content on all music services. The company provides premium services for influencers, Premium Content Owners and complete end-to-end influencer marketing solutions and video production services to brands.
The Financial Controller will be a trusted business partner to the management team with the overall responsibility of the day to day operations of all financial aspects of the Company. The incumbent will be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently & take initiatives in the day-to-day work environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage the accounting function and ensure accurate financial reporting
- Consolidate, analyze, prepare financial reports and present financial performance to the management team on a monthly basis
- Analyze the organization’s revenues, liabilities, credit conditions and other financial indicators and prepare short, medium, and long-term financial forecasts
- Manage the treasury function (bank, accounts receivable and suppliers)
- Safeguard the accuracy of the balance sheet
- Liaise and manage the relationship with statutory/tax accountants and auditors and ensure that all statutory requirements are met within deadlines
- Execute an ERP enhancement/ implementation project
- Manage/guide/coach others effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or accounting from an accredited university, CPA or ACA or ACCA certification is a Mandatory requirement to apply for this role.
- 2+ years of finance experience in a controllership or accounting or audit role.
- Basic knowledge of revenue recognition principles.
- Understands the basic architecture of an ERP system and the correlation between the financial ledger vs sub ledger modules.
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Results-oriented, analytical, process and problem solving skills to work well under pressure.
- Social, communicative and flexible.
- Able to both challenge and support management.
- Strong team player.
- Strong organization skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Full Private Health and medical coverage
- Awards and bonuses
- Casual environment – no dress code
- Professional development