Digital Minds is looking for an experienced Public Relations & Influencer professional to join its Influencer Marketing Department in Athens. You will be joining an international team of dynamic, fun and innovative individuals. As a PR Manager, you will manage the creation and implementation of online video projects in a fast paced agency environment, while liaising between clients and team members. A successful candidate must be confident interfacing with individuals of all levels, both internally and externally.
- Own and manage day-to day processes of clients and assigned projects, while maintaining project timelines, deadlines and taking ownership of budget execution
- Act as the primary point of contact for our extended roster of influencers.
- Create strategy and content decks for campaigns and new business briefs, which clearly communicate ideas for clients and drive customer satisfaction in revenue-driven initiatives.
- Pitch and execute next level content ideas.
- Accurately forecast and report ad revenue.
- Clearly communicate goals and objectives of client projects as well as processes to direct reports, to ensure seamless project implementation.
- Manage, assign and monitor workload across the team of direct reports.
- Collaborate with production, creative and influencers’ teams to ensure seamless project implementation.
- Work closely with analyst to assess and report against campaign goals and KPIs.
- Cultivate and maintain long term relationships with agency partners and brands.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work, especially when delivering decks to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or communications related
- 2+ years experience in an agency setting
- Required team management experience
- Ability to write and communicate in Greek & English fluently
- Ability to meet deadlines while closely working with several team members
- Demonstrated interest in online video and digital influencers
- Strong deck creating skills – both in content and structure
- Agility to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Initiator, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude
- Full private healthcare
- Awards and bonuses
- Casual environment – no dress code
- Professional development
- Conferences, YouTube certifications and beyond
- Holiday meals and company events