Digital Minds is seeking talented, top-performing Performance Marketing Specialist, to join our team in Athens. As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of paid search, display and video advertising campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook & Instagram Ads). The successful candidate will be highly analytical, organized and experienced in running ROI-focused online marketing campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is analytical, pays attention to detail and is confident to drive their own strategy.
- Set up, update, and optimize campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn and any other marketing platform (campaign types include search, display, shopping, video etc).
- Manage the day to day client interaction and speak regularly with clients to discuss their results and make recommendations to improve performance/grow their bottom line.
- Manage daily bidding and budget allocation based on data driven decisions.
- Setting goals & KPIs regarding marketing campaigns.
- Develop customer reports by aggregating and analyzing information from web analytics tools.
- Stay up to date on the latest SEM, social, and other digital marketing trends
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in digital marketing across a wide range of implementations.
- Familiar with Paid Media platforms and programmatic advertising, including Google AdWords, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn for paid promotion, targeting, and measurement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Marketing or Statistics.
- Google AdWords and Analytics certifications.
- Must be a team player who will always put the team first.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online advertising.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Full Private Health, medical and dental coverage.
- Awards and bonuses.
- Casual environment – no dress code.
- Professional development.
- Conferences, Adwords/YouTube certifications and beyond.