Digital Minds’s award-winning digital media agency – is seeking a senior level copywriter. This position works closely with all team members to conceptualize, develop and deliver strategic & creative copy, content and communications that connect with Digital Minds’s business, internal and consumer audiences across all media, including:
- Digital Projects.
- Influencer Campaigns.
- Video (Social, creators, corporate etc.).
- Branding and Identity.
- Marketing strategy and positioning.
- Experiences and events.
You’re first and foremost a writer – a creative force who crafts compelling concepts and copy that drive action. You understand that strategy and creativity go hand-in-hand. You get a charge out of finding innovative, thought-provoking, unique and creative ways to deliver a business message. You’re a true collaborator who thrives in a brainstorm but can also work independently to create top-tier work. You’ve got a strong voice but you can tailor it to meet client needs. Ideally, you have experience in the media industry.
- High-level concepting, tactical program ideation and copywriting for a wide range of brand experiences, social content and marketing deliverables that generate conversation and brand engagement.
- Own the brand story for our clients across all channels, maintaining a consistent voice and vision.
- Create branded social content that is insightful, culturally relevant and inherently sharable.
- Successfully communicate (present and sell-in) creative ideas and the strategic rationale behind them.
- Collaborate with agency team members from creative, account, production, PR, strategy, planning and analytics to produce smart, powerful work.
- Stay ahead of new technology, emerging social media platforms, and competitive research trends.
- 5+ years experience in a copywriter role.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal/influencing skills.
- Multitasker with the ability to adapt under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience supporting digital and social media campaigns is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with design, digital, video, production and project management staff.
- Full private healthcare
- Awards and bonuses
- Casual environment – no dress code
- Professional development
- Conferences, YouTube certifications and beyond
- Employment Type: Full-time