Digital Minds is looking for a Talent Manager (Gaming & Tech) to join its Creators’ Department in Athens. You will be joining an international team of dynamic, fun, and innovative individuals.
As a gaming talent manager, you will be the primary point of contact for an exciting portfolio of Gamers & Tech Creators responsible for the day-to-day management of their YouTube Channels. You will combine analytical and technical skills, in order to ensure content optimization & continuous growth for the accounts you will manage.
Your daily tasks will include technical optimization, data interpretation, insights discovery, and daily communication with your clients.
- Strategy and execution:
– Execute gaming & tech creators development strategy & planning
– Manage & Optimize gaming & tech creators’ channels on YouTube
– Handle the day-to-day relationships with gaming & tech creators
- Account management:
– Gaming & tech creator management
– Following up on new content published
– Building strategy
- Data analysis:
– Analyse audience and performances history
- Audience development:
– Grow audience and increase engagement
– Coordinates project with all teams (support, digital marketing, branding etc.).
– Identify new target gaming & tech creators, negotiations, and signings.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Digital Marketing & Gaming-oriented position
- Ability to build creative and innovative creators/gamers development action plans and campaigns
- Negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of Gaming / Streaming Platforms (Trovo, Twitch, Discord) & Greek Gaming Community, too
- Very digital-friendly: focus on online audience development and digital content strategy
- Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Motivated to work with a fast-moving and rapidly developing roster
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Greek
- Ability to meet deadlines while closely working with several team members
- Demonstrated interest in online video and gaming & tech creators
- Strong deck creating skills – both in content and structure
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Initiator, highly self-motivated, optimistic, and positive attitude
- Full private health, medical and dental coverage
- Awards and bonuses
- Casual environment – no dress code
- Professional development
- Conferences, YouTube certifications, and beyond