Digital Minds is looking for a Video Production Coordinator to join its Production team in Athens. You will be joining an international team of dynamic, fun, and innovative individuals. Good candidates for this role will require great organizational skills, an eye for detail, resourcefulness, and the ability to handle a multitude of tasks in a high-pressure situation.
- Report on day-to day operations of the video production department.
- Schedule and coordinate video productions and production budget.
- Make sure that every aspect of production runs smoothly behind the scenes.
- Supervise production staff (directors, camera operators, video editors, art director, graphic designer, production assistants, etc.)
- Coordinate all in-studio production, including sets, lighting, audio equipment and cameras.
- Coordinate daily activities like track billing, make sure that all staff/actors/creators know their call times and maintain all production schedules.
- Delegate tasks to ensure that the team is working effectively and always remember to keep the lines of communication open.
- Is responsible for production reports, insurance paperwork, cast and crew lists, work permits, script revisions, health and safety rules and laws.
- Reaching out to check availability and book freelance support crew.
- Ensure high quality on all video content production activities for the organization.
- Collaborate with brand and creator management teams to produce branded content.
- Participate in meetings to determine project scope and production schedules.
- Work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment under deadline pressure.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Adaptability, Enthusiasm, Determination. Perseverance.
- Knowledge of terminology.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving.
- Have a passion for YouTube and a love of the industry.
- Full private health coverage.
- Awards and bonuses.
- Casual environment – no dress code.
- Professional development.
- Conferences, YouTube certifications and beyond.
- Holiday meals and company events.