Digital Minds is looking for a Graphic Designer to join its Production team in Athens. You will be joining an international team of dynamic, fun, and innovative individuals. The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, photos and engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Create and develop motion graphic designs for video projects.
- Work with copywriters and art director to produce final design.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload.
- Conceptualizing and creating graphics for various video production projects.
- Creating thumbnails and channel banners according to each client’s needs and demands while maintaining a fresh eye and creating something both original and appealing to viewers.
- Creating all necessary Facebook and Google Ad campaign visuals for various clients.
- Designing graphics for the company’s website and e-shop.
- Creating designs for merchandise purposes.
- Creating visuals (both animated and static) for Social Media posts according to each post’s copy.
- Film set design (from concept to its actual set up).
- Researching, conceptualizing, and creating cost effective installations that accommodate a venue’s interior design for various events.
- Researching for the latest trends in the industry to create graphics and installations that are current.
- Be company’s point of reference for the art guidelines of each generated product, both for videos and graphic designs.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Proven motion graphic designing experience and skills.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Familiarity with YouTube and Social Media platforms.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- Work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment under deadline pressure.
- Adaptability, Enthusiasm, Determination.
- Full private health coverage
- Awards and bonuses
- Casual environment – no dress code
- Professional development
- Conferences, YouTube certifications and beyond