Digital Minds is looking for a Social Media Strategist to join its Social Media Department in Athens. You will be responsible for driving integration and innovation on some of Digital Minds’s largest portfolio of clients. Within social strategy, this leader will be an expert specifically in social-first user experience and distribution.
- Past experience of working in social media and managing a network of channels – ideally for brands.
- Proven experience of achieving significant follower growth for social platforms (with examples).
- An understanding of what content works on social and how to program it correctly in order to maximise reach and engagement.
- Strong written communication and accuracy, with a keen editorial sense.
- Experience in building and nurturing online communities (community management initiatives).
- The ability to act quickly and react to trending topics and stories.
- Knowledge of social media tools across publishing, listening and reporting suites.
- Confident in presenting strategies and influencing key decision-makers.
- A determination to experiment and try new things before anyone else.
- 5+ years experience in social/digital marketing, with proven examples of strategies developed for well-known brands in the social media space.
- Experience managing a social strategy team in a social or digital agency.
- Able to understand the client’s business and connect business value to social strategy/tactics.
- Expert in understanding social media and established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape.
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively, proactively and seamlessly amongst a large and complex integrated agency team.
- Superior presentation, communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong storytelling skills with the ability to communicate complex strategic campaign concepts in streamlined, logical and well-designed decks.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Full private health coverage.
- Awards and bonuses.
- Casual environment – no dress code.
- Professional development.
- Conferences, YouTube certifications and beyond.
- Holiday meals and company events.