Digital Minds is seeking for a visual storyteller with a creative mind, innovative ideas, passion and enthusiasm to develop and produce high quality digital video. You will work closely with other content creators, producers and brand managers on strategic video projects from the conceptual development stage, through implementation, to delivery of the finished product.
• Exercise creativity in producing, filming and editing video content of various lengths.
• Manage, operate, and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing including sets, lighting and audio equipment.
• Operate video cameras, on location or in the studio.
• Responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for uploading. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
• Design, transport, set up, and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
• Operate and understand the engineering and technical aspects of filming quality video production equipment.
• Maintain equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
• Communicate risks, opportunities, and solutions.
• Work with our creative teammates.
• Present videos to senior management.
• Expectation management (dates, budgets, deliverables)
• Serve as the Digital Minds representative and ensure production standards are met
- A background in video production, camera operation, editing and post-production.
- Have excellent communication and project management skills.
- The ability to create visual stories that are compelling and inspiring.
- Manage multiple projects successfully, working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment under deadline pressure.
- Ability to demonstrate production skills via video examples is required.
- Proven work experience as a video editor.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve).
- Strong understanding of trends in the industry and proven storytelling ability usingvideo & audio.
- Have a passion for YouTube, Social Media and a love of the industry.
- Full private health coverage
- Awards and bonuses
- Casual environment – no dress code
- Professional development
- Conferences, YouTube certifications and beyond
- Holiday meals and company events